Social Media Strategy,
& Personal Branding
The most strategic social network channels for the communication plan:
Facebook – the contents channel: in-depth information on products, brand initiatives, corporate themes, storytelling.
Instagram – the images channel: “aesthetic” and lifestyle approach that enhances the style of the brand through beautiful images, visually expressing the philosophy and values of the brand;
LinkedIn – the B2B channel: business approach with information that can be of interest to the reference sector and professionals but also to the end user; a sort of digital business card functional to development of the brand.
Social Media Service
- Concept/restyling pages and social media profiles
- Content strategy, editorial plan and copy-writing
- Visual creation and iconography
- Budgeting and planning of social media advertising
- Social media performance analysis
Web Marketing Services
- Production of Digital Business Model Canvas
- Digital SWOT & Competitor Analyses
- Google Analytics Set-up
- Creation of Ads (Account settings, Campaign strategies, Campaign management)
- SEO (Contents development, Strategy and Application on websites)
- Analyses and execution of Buyer Personas and the drafting of a Digital Customer Journey (creation of specifically studied questionnaires, qualitative and quantitative analyses)
- Social media: Facebook/Instagram Ads (Installation of Pixels, Campaign Strategies, Campaign Management, Business Managers)
- Digital Copywriting
- CRM installation (e.g. HubSpot/Mailup), Google Tag Manager, reporting in Data Studio.